Tax Senior – San Diego
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our Tax Department. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of our engagements including corporate, partnership and individual tax planning and return preparation. You’ll work with a team of people that care about your professional development and work-life balance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and performing several engagements simultaneously;
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers to ascertain that both meet Company standards
- Resolving all problems prior to the submission of tax returns and workpapers for Manager and/or Partner review;
- Review and prepare individual, partnership, corporate and trust tax returns and tax projections;
- Perform research;
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience in tax.
- Strong understanding corporate and individual tax rules. ·
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. ·
- Energetic work ethic and desire/ability to learn.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and delegate. ·
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s (or advanced) degree in accounting.
- Job Type: Full time
- Compensation: Competitive, based on experience and ability
- Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance. ·
- Employer match on 401k contributions. ·
- Performance bonus program. ·
- CPE and CPA renewal fees paid for.
- Extracurricular: ·
- Firm-sponsored activities (e.g. baseball & soccer games, holiday party, community service, etc.). ·
- Discretionary alternative work schedule in the summer
Location: San Diego
We are a full-service, public accounting firm, providing audit, tax, and consulting services to our clients. We are located in the Mission Valley area of San Diego and service companies throughout Southern California. We are a friendly, tight-knit team lead by partners with decades of experience who work closely with our clients and employees. We prize our ability to build relationships with our clients, add value to their companies, and develop our team members
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.